We are very fortunate to have partnered with another local business who allow our customers to hire their field which is convieniently situated next door to our creche.
It's a fully fenced field that will provide a safe haven for your best friend to explore and run around to their hearts content.. Available for private hire throughout the week and weekend. It's only £5.00 for 30 minutes and you can hire it for as many sessions as you would like.
There is a tap & bowl so you don’t have to bring water for your dog, and there is a dog poo bin. You must pick up after your dog and not leave your dog unattended in the field. The time in the field is just for you, so no other dogs will be in there.
To book a convienient time for you and your pooch to enjoy this grassy wonderland, please click below - please note, you can book several sessions and/or dates at once if you'd like to but we are unable to refund field bookings once made. Once we have recieved your booking and payment you will be emailed the uptodate code for the entrance gate. This code changes on a regular basis.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- To keep all our customers safe, all dogs that are using the field must be fully vaccinated and in good health.
- Cambridgeshire Canine Creche take no responsibility for you or your dog whilst using the field. Although we enable our customers to book the field through our website we do not have any involvement in the upkeep or security of the field.
- Although the field is fully fenced and as secure as we can make it, please ensure you keep an eye on your dog/s at all time as we cannot guarentee that they won't escape.
- Please note the use of choke, prong or electric collars is strictly prohibited anywhere on creche land or within this field and we reserve the right to end any field hire if we consider any behaviour to be inappropriate or against our ethics.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone on a permanant basis for using the field outside of our rules and regulations of booking.